Guaranteed Admission Plus Degree Program
The Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics (Mercer Business) offers qualified Mercer University undergraduates guaranteed acceptance into select graduate business programs. Students admitted through the Guaranteed Admission Plus Degree (GAPD) program to a business graduate program are eligible for a 30% tuition discount and a waiver of the GMAT requirement. Students seeking guaranteed admission should review the requirements and register for the GAPD program using the GAPD Declaration Form.
- Flexible MBA
- One-Year Daytime MBA
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Joint MBA/MAcc
Requirements for Mercer Business BBA students:
Guaranteed admission to the listed programs may be granted to students completing a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree at Mercer University. Accepted Mercer students are guaranteed admission within two years of completing their BBA. To be considered for guaranteed admission, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- All BBA degree requirements have been met, and
- Minimum of 30 semester hours of undergraduate coursework completed at Mercer Business, and
- 32 semester hours completed at Mercer.
- Overall 3.0 grade point average (GPA) at Mercer
- An overall grade point average of 3.0 in all college course work
- 3.0 GPA for business core curriculum courses
- Earned grade C or better in ALL business courses taken at Mercer
GPA requirements must be maintained through graduation to guarantee admissions.
Requirements for Mercer University's Macon Campus (non-BBA) students:
Guaranteed admission to the One-Year Daytime MBA program may be granted to Macon students completing a non-business undergraduate degree at Mercer University. To be considered for guaranteed admission, a non-business Macon student must meet the following conditions:
- All undergraduate degree requirements have been met, and
- Minimum 32 semester hours completed at Mercer.
- Completed minimum math and statistics courses, including
- At least Mat 126, and
- Completed Mat 191 or Mat 141.
- Overall 3.0 GPA at Mercer
- 3.0 GPA for business core curriculum courses (if applicable)
- 3.0 GPA for major courses at Mercer
- Earned grade C or better in ALL business, math, and major courses taken at Mercer
- GPA requirements must be maintained through graduation to remain eligible for guarantee admissions.
Application to GAPD programs should be made only during the last semester of the undergraduate degree program, or within two academic years of completing the appropriate undergraduate degree program at Mercer University.Students seeking guaranteed admission should register for the GAPD program using the GAPD Declaration Form. Download the GAPD Declaration form.
For more information or questions about the GAPD program, contact:
Phone: 678-547-6147 or
1-800-MERCERU Ext. 6147