MBA/MAcc Dual Degree Program - Atlanta Campus
This professional degree for qualified students is intended for those who see career advantages in preparing for the management of human, material, and financial resources, in addition to, preparation for opportunities in public or private accounting. The Dual MBA/MAcc degree meets the course requirements to sit for the Uniform CPA exam, and for CPA licensure in the State of Georgia.
The program requires 48-69 credit hours of graduate course work in both the MBA and MAcc curriculums, compared to as many as 90 hours if the degrees were earned separately. Therefore students minimize the time and investment to earn both degrees. Upon successful completion, the MBA and MAcc degrees are concurrently awarded.
Each eight-week class is delivered once a week in the evening. Students may take one or two classes per term depending on their pace. If students need undergraduate foundations courses, they may be taken in class or online.
Students gain real-world business and accounting experience through internship and job placement opportunities. Our students and alumni can be found working at fortune 500 companies and major accounting firms such as:
- Grant Thornton
- Price Waterhouse Coopers PWC
- Southern Company
- General Electric
- Earn both degrees, saving on tuition and time
- Meet the educational requirements necessary for CPA licensure in Georgia
- Professionally accomplished and highly credentialed faculty
- Once-a-week evening classes in eight-week sessions
- Beautiful 300-acre campus off I-85 and I-285 inside the perimeter
- Assistance with internships and job placement
- Five admissions points throughout the year