Internet Marketing Strategies
Looking for the tools you need to optimize your organization's web presence? You've come to the right place.
The Internet Marketing Strategies program is designed to provide entrepreneurs and business leaders with the foundations they need to strengthen their organization's digital profile, by taking an in-depth exploration of the online advertising and marketing. Program topics run the gamut from developing effective email and social media campaigns, to analyzing and evaluating data. By the end of the program, you'll be armed with the information you need to make digital and social media an integral and powerful part of your overall business strategy. The skills and knowledge required to do so are inherent in the key competencies, which provide the foundation of the Internet Marketing Strategies program:
- Digital Marketing Trends
- Digital Marketing Framework
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategy Formulation
Key takeaways from the program include:
- Assessment of the technical quality of your company's website –a diagnostic document spelling out technical strengths and weakness of your current web presence.
- Digital Marketing Maturity Index –self-assessed index of your readiness to undertake a comprehensive digital marketing project within your organization.
- In-depth analysis of digital marketing implementation case studies from around the world.
- Entrepreneurs who want to develop, promote, and analyze their company’s online presence.
- Marketing executives and managers who want to understand the role that digital and social media should play in a sustainable business strategy.
- Sales executives and managers who want to uncover digital opportunities for connecting with new markets, industries, and countries.
- Senior executives who could benefit from a comprehensive understanding of how to leverage existing customer information, gather better data, and allocate resources to optimize customer value.
The cost of this program is $650 per person.
Mercer is offering special discount pricing for this end-of-semester Workshop. Discounts are available for the following:
- Mercer University Students or Alumni
- Mercer University Faculty or Staff
- Military and Veterans
- Past Mercer University Executive Education Participants
- Atlanta Tech Village Staff and Villagers
- Companies sending a team of three or more
Please email ExecEd@mercer.edu or call 678.547.6325 to confirm eligibility and receive your discount code.
Greg Gutkowski is an Internet Strategist with more than 20 years of multidisciplinary business experience spanning marketing, sales, IT management, internet software development, advanced data analytics, and journalism. He currently serves on the leadership team at WSI, the second largest digital marketing agency in the world with over 1,000 offices in more than 80 countries.