Attention Mercer student entrepreneurs! Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in one of two business competitions. Cash prizes are awarded!
The Next Big Idea - April 5th
The Next Big Idea is a business plan competition that will be hosted on Mercer’s Macon campus, and is designed to encourage students in the Central Georgia region to make their business dreams a reality –and we have $15,000 to help you do it. Business plans are due March 10 — don't wait, find out more and register your idea at http://thenextbigidea.us. For more information contact Dr. Linda Brennan at Brennan_LL@mercer.edu.
Entrepreneurship Festival - May 3rd (8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
The festival will be hosted on Mercer’s Atlanta campus and offers a great opportunity for participants to build their management capabilities with:
- Insights into the entrepreneurial process and the development of a successful business plan
- Experience in transforming ideas into real business solutions
- Priceless feedback and personal advice on current business concepts
- Contacts through a network of people who can expand their business resources
- An educational experience, which adds value to any resume
Create your best business model for a chance to win cash prizes. 1st Place-$5,000 and 2nd Place- $2,500
The celebration luncheon will directly follow the competition where the winners will be announced and awards presented. The luncheon will also feature a business “star” as an honoree and keynote speaker.
1. Fill out a short Application
2. Create an exciting 2-minute video, selling your “Big Idea”
3. Submit a 500 word Executive Summary, describing your “Big Idea.”
Application Deadline: April 7, 2014
For additional details or to request an application, contact: Dr. Bob Perkins at email@example.com.