Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business aspires to deliver business education that enables our students to realize their full potential through productive, fulfilling careers. Accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the school is widely recognized for innovative academic programs and accomplished faculty. Graduates of the Stetson-Hatcher School of Business serve as respected leaders and professionals in their industries and communities.
We fulfill our mission through
- Preparing students to work effectively in the increasingly complex and diverse environments of today’s workforce
- Providing students with opportunities to identify ethical dilemmas and ethical implications of decision-making inherent in business and society
- Offering students examples and opportunities for integration of business theory and application
- Graduating students who possess the requisite knowledge and skills for productive and continuing careers in business, government, and other institutions
- Equipping graduates with communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and other creative skills necessary for obtaining and maintaining organizational positions
- Promoting the value of community service and social responsibility through opportunities for student involvement in community and professional services