Master of Business Administration
Build your skills, advance your career
Mercer offers a variety of Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs that are designed to cultivate the critical thinking, leadership, and business skills necessary for career advancement. Students can choose between an accelerated 30-hour MBA or pursue the 36-hour MBA along with a graduate certificate or concentration. With programs available 100% online, or on Mercer’s Atlanta and Macon campuses, students can pursue their MBA in a format that works best for them.
The MBA is available in five formats.
Embed a graduate certificate.
- Business and Data Analytics
- Compliance, Regulation, and Analytics in Fintech
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Healthcare Management and Analytics
- Women in Leadership
Choose a concentration.
- Global Business
- Integrative Business
- Managing People and Change