Evening MBA in Atlanta
Earn your MBA at your own pace, on your own terms.The Evening Master of Business Administration (MBA) program on Mercer’s Atlanta campus immerses you in a small-class, highly interactive learning environment where students and faculty alike bring diverse real-world experience to the academic conversation. Cultivate advanced expertise in business theory by night. Apply new knowledge and skills that impact your work by day. Prepare to take your career to the next level.
Mercer’s flexible, part-time evening format helps working professionals maintain a manageable work-life balance:
- An individual course meets one evening per week.
- Courses are scheduled on weeknights.
- Complete an entire course in an eight-week session.
- Eight-week sessions enroll five times per year.
- Comfortably take two classes per week to progress through the degree program more quickly.
- Supplement on-campus classes with online courses as desired.
- The entire program can be completed in as little time as 18 months.
The program features:
- Three foundational courses*
- Seven core business management courses
- Four courses in a selected area of concentrated study
- MBA Capstone – a culmination course that provides students the opportunity to correlate, integrate and apply concepts and principles
- Collaborative learning exercises and projects that simulate real-world business environments
- Flexibility to progress through the program at your own pace
Select a specialized concentration in a specific area to customize the program to align with your personal and professional goals:
- General Business
- Human Resources
- Healthcare Management
Individuals who successfully complete a Mercer Evening MBA degree program can go on to work as business professionals in positions including: market researcher, financial analyst, healthcare administrator, supply chain analyst, customer engagement manager, account manager, business representative or associate brand and product management associate.
Submit all of the following items to complete your application to the program:
- Stetson School of Business and Economics Application for Admission
Begin application now >
- $50 Non-refundable Application Fee ($100 for international applicants)
Submit the required application fee in the form of a check or money order made payable to Mercer University.
- Official GMAT or GRE Test Score
Applicants must take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and achieve a qualifying score. Applicants holding a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent international graduate degree may waive the GMAT requirement. Unofficial copies of the score report may be included with the application for initial review and evaluation, but an official score report will be required for applicants who are offered admission.
- Transcripts from All Previously Attended Institutions
Submit an official transcript from each college or university previously attended. Former Mercer University students are not required to request a Mercer University transcript.
Transcript Request Form >
- Current Résumé
Stetson School of Business and Economics
Office of Admissions
3001 Mercer University Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
Admission decisions cannot be made until all application materials have been received. International students have additional requirements.
Priority Application Deadlines
Fall Session I (August): June 15
Fall Session II (October): August 15
Spring Session I (January): November 1
Spring Session II (March): January 15
Summer (May): March 15
For more information about program admission, contact:
Office of Admissions
|PROGRAM||PER CREDIT HR||PER 3/HR||PER 6/HR||PER 9/HR|
Additional Program Costs and Benefits
- A reduced tuition rate of $2,500 is charged for the nine-hour Business Foundations Module.
- All students are charged a technology fee.
- Campus parking is free.
- Students enjoy full access to campus facilities, including computer labs, library, fitness center and indoor Olympic pool
Students enrolling in the Full-Time MBA can take advantage of federal and/or private loan programs to assist with covering the costs of tuition. Mercer University’s Office of Student Financial Planning is equipped to provide up-to-date information on financial assistance available to graduate students via federal loan programs.
678.547.6444 | email@example.com | financialaid.mercer.edu
MBA.com, the official website of the GMAT, offers additional resources related to financing your degree.
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration/Doctor of Pharmacy
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Divinity
- Evaluation of Foreign Credentials
Applicants who completed all or part of their education abroad are required to have their foreign educational credentials evaluated by an independent evaluation service. A Course-by-Course and Grade Point Average Equivalent Evaluation is required for admission. You must submit an official sealed copy of your evaluation with your application materials.
Contact the Office of Admissions for more information about evaluation service providers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 547-6300.
- Official Translations
Documents submitted in a language other than English must be accompanied by official translations.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
A TOEFL or IELTS score not more than two years old is required for international applicants whose primary language is not English. Official score reports must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions by the Educational Testing Service. Use institution code 5025 for submission of official score reports. Unofficial copies of the score report may be included with the application for initial review and evaluation, but an official score report will be required for applicants who are offered admission.
Exception: A TOEFL score is not required of international applicants who have attended another U.S. institution and completed freshman English Composition I and II with a grade of "C" or higher.