School of Business
Cultivate expertise by night, impact your work by day
Mercer’s Evening MBA program immerses you in a highly interactive, small class size learning environment where students and faculty bring diverse real-world experience to the conversation. Curriculum is designed to sharpen your leadership and management skills, and in-person, evening classes provide the flexibility to earn your MBA while managing personal and professional priorities. Students can pursue an accelerated 30-hour MBA, or a specialized 36-hour MBA. Seven concentrations are available to tailor your program experience to your goals.
- Study in-person on Mercer’s Atlanta or Macon campuses
- Meet one evening per week for individual courses, and complete your courses in eight-week terms in Atlanta and 16-week terms in Macon
- Supplement on-campus classes with online courses as desired
- Complete the entire program in as little as 12 months
- Create a lifetime of networking opportunities with peers, faculty, colleagues, and experts
Why a Mercer MBA?Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), putting Mercer in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. We are recognized among the “Best Business Schools” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review, and are listed among the “Best On-Campus MBA Programs” by The Princeton Review.
Students enjoy small classes with personalized attention from distinguished, experienced faculty as well as personal service from our dedicated advising and career experts.
Individuals who successfully complete Mercer’s Evening MBA are prepared to pursue opportunities across many industries in positions such as:
- Benefits manager
- Customer engagement manager
- Financial analyst
- Health care administrator
- Market researcher
- Portfolio manager
- Sales director
- Supply chain analyst
Learn more about our Evening MBA
Ready to take the next step?
Select your preferred location to schedule your personalized admissions counseling appointment.