School of Business
Earn a respected Online MBA at your fingertips
Earn your MBA fully online at your pace through Mercer University’s Online MBA program. Taught by the same highly credentialed faculty who lead Mercer’s on-campus MBA programs, the Online MBA is designed to help you reach your educational and career goals while minimizing disruptions to your schedule. Complete your MBA classes online with flexibility and convenience.
The program curriculum will challenge and strengthen your professional business and leadership skills. Students also have MBA options, and may choose between an accelerated 30-hour MBA or a specialized 36-hour MBA. The 30-hour MBA can be completed in as few as 12 months. Embed a graduate certificate or select a concentration through the specialized 36-hour Online MBA track.
|Graduate certificates are available in:
||Choose from MBA concentrations in:
With your Mercer Online MBA you can enhance your career offerings, increase your earning power, and pursue your professional goals. You will be positioned to pursue management and leadership positions in almost any industry.
Stand out with a respected Mercer MBA
Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), placing Mercer in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. The Online MBA is also ranked among the Top 100 “Best Online MBA Programs” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, and Mercer is consistently recognized for academic excellence.
Explore Online MBA courses
Mercer’s Online MBA courses offer an advanced business education with the convenience of completing MBA classes online. Core courses build or strengthen foundational knowledge of key business areas like economics, finance, accounting, and marketing, and develop skills to make decisions effectively as a leader.
Students pursuing the 36-hour MBA will take that knowledge further in a specialized graduate certificate or concentration. Core Online MBA courses include:
- Global Managerial Economics
- Managing Human Capital
- Decision Making and Decision Analytics
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Ethical Leadership
View course descriptions for the Online MBA.
View the complete program requirements for the Online MBA.
Advance your career possibilities with your Online MBA
As a graduate of Mercer’s Online MBA program, you will be prepared to pursue opportunities across a wide range of industries, including roles such as:
- Business operations manager
- Benefits manager
- Budget analyst
- Customer engagement manager
- Financial analyst
- Marketing manager
- Market researcher
- Sales manager
- Supply chain analyst
Connect with us
Learn more about Mercer’s MBA options and how taking your MBA classes online works through these opportunities:
- Schedule a personalized admissions counseling appointment—By making a personalized admissions appointment, you can ask questions, discuss Mercer’s Online MBA options and learn how taking MBA classes online is flexible. Schedule your appointment.
- Join an online coffee chat—Grab your cup of coffee and join Mercer’s graduate admissions team online to chat about our Online MBA program. Get to know our admissions team, program faculty, or current students in a casual, conversational setting. Ask any questions you may have and learn what it means to be an Online MBA student at Mercer. These sessions occur every second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m. Register to join the online conversation.
By earning your MBA fully online, you can continue to power business forward as you invest in your goals. Choosing Mercer’s Online MBA program offers you a number of advantages.