The M.S. in Integrative Business curriculum allows students to stack graduate certificates and build a graduate business education relevant to their personal and professional goals.
Core: 12 hours
BUS 602 Human Capital Management
BUS 603 Accounting Decision Making
BUS 605 Marketing Decision Making
BUS 609 Financial Decision Making
Students who hold a Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration, or Bachelor of Science in Business from an AACSB accredited school will be exempt from the core requirements, and will select a third certificate to meet the required 36 credit hours.
Completion of two graduate certificates: 24 hours
- Business and Data Analytics
- Compliance, Regulation, and Analytics in Fintech
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Healthcare Management and Analytics
- Women in Leadership