Full-Time (Day) MBA
School of Business
Invest one year and launch your career
Mercer’s Full-Time (Day) MBA program transforms students into leaders and professionals. Professional development is integrated in the program to form the leadership and networking skills essential for success. No work experience is required for admission, making the program ideal for new graduates or those returning to school who seek a career in business. Small class sizes allow collaboration with peers and professors, and a challenging curriculum cultivates career preparation.
- Complete the daytime program in as little as 10-12 months, or pursue the degree at desired pace
- Benefit from a personalized approach to professional development that provides resources and support throughout the program
- Get started right away, with no work experience required
- Learn in the global business hub of Atlanta, home to some of the nation’s largest employers and Fortune 500 companies
- Enjoy the flexibility of taking some elective courses online or in the evening
- Take advantage of on-campus housing
Why a Mercer MBA?Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), putting Mercer in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. We are recognized among the “Best Business Schools” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review.
Students enjoy small classes with personalized attention from distinguished, experienced faculty as well as personal service from our dedicated advising and career experts.
Graduates of Mercer’s Full-Time MBA program are prepared to work as business professionals in positions such as:
- Brand and product management associate
- Business representative
- Customer engagement manager
- Financial analyst
- Health care administrator
- Marketing researcher
- Supply chain analyst