Full-Time (Day) MBA
School of Business
Launch your career with Mercer’s Full-Time MBA
Earn a respected Mercer MBA and prepare to succeed as a leader and professional in many industries. Mercer’s Full-Time (Day) MBA program includes integrated professional development opportunities and classes that meet during the day. Work experience is not among the admission requirements for the Full-Time MBA, making the program ideal for new graduates or those returning to school who seek a career in business. Small class sizes allow collaboration with peers and professors, and a challenging curriculum cultivates career preparation. Complete the Full-Time MBA program in as few as 10 to 12 months, or pursue the degree at your desired pace.
Enjoy learning in the global business hub of Atlanta, home to some of the nation’s largest employers and Fortune 500 companies. Mercer’s Full-Time MBA will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s dynamic and competitive marketplace.
Customize your MBA to focus on your specific career goals and embed a graduate certificate, or select a concentration that aligns with your desired career path.
|Graduate certificates are available in:
||Or choose from MBA concentrations in:
A respected business school
Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), placing Mercer in the top 5 percent of business schools worldwide. Mercer is recognized among the “Best Business Schools” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review, including specific recognition for its full-time, part-time, and online MBA programs.
Explore Full-Time MBA program courses
Mercer’s Full-Time MBA program courses provide an extensive business education that cultivates your professional knowledge and skills. Completing the course requirements for the MBA will provide you with a strong understanding of the business world. Advanced courses in an embedded graduate certificate or MBA concentration will develop insights and skills that today’s employers seek in a specialized area. You can also enjoy added flexibility by taking some MBA elective courses online or in the evening. Core Full-Time MBA courses include:
- Global Managerial Economics
- Human Capital Management
- Decision Making and Decision Analytics
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Ethical Leadership
View course descriptions for the Full-Time MBA.
View the complete program requirements for the Full-Time MBA.
Advance your career possibilities with your Mercer MBA
Enhance your career offerings, increase your earning potential, and pursue your dream career with the Mercer MBA. You will be positioned to pursue professional roles ranging from tech startups to global conglomerates and more.
Mercer MBA graduates have completed valuable internships and work at top companies and organizations, including:
As a graduate of Mercer’s Full-Time MBA program, you can launch your professional business career path in any number of industries in a position such as:
Connect with us and learn more about the Full-Time MBA program
Learn more about Mercer’s MBA courses, graduate certificates, concentrations, and more:
- Schedule a personalized admissions counseling appointment—By making a personalized admissions appointment, you can ask questions, discuss the MBA program in detail, and learn more about MBA courses and how best to customize your MBA program experience.
- Join an online coffee chat with the graduate admissions team—Grab your cup of coffee and join our graduate admissions team online to chat about the MBA program. Get to know our admissions team, program faculty, or current students in a casual, conversational setting. Ask any questions you have and learn what it means to be an MBA student at Mercer. These sessions occur every second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m. Register to join the online conversation.