Assistant Professor of Supply Chain Management
- Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering from Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA. 2018-2022
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering from University Technology Malaysia, Johor, Malaysia. 2013-2015
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Iran. 2006-2010
Dr. Tolooie earned his Ph.D. in industrial engineering from Kansas State University and a master’s degree in industrial engineering at the University Technology Malaysia in Johor, Malaysia. He earned his B.S. in industrial engineering from Iran.
Before starting his Ph.D. program, he served as a research assistant at University Malaya, doing research on various supply chain and logistics project.
His research focuses on the modeling and optimization of stochastic supply chain systems. He has aimed to improve the reliability and resiliency of the supply chain network through the development of stochastic optimization models and methods to help address important problems related to product delivery on last-mile logistics.
To date, his work has resulted in more than seven top-tier peer-reviewed journals and seven conference presentations.
- Operation Research
- Operation Management
- Business Statistics
Optimization and Decision Making
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Applications of Operations Research in Supply Chain
- Stochastic Modeling and Optimization
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Tolooie, A., Wu, H., Palani, A., Sinha, A., & Liu, X. (2022). A Multi-Cut L-Shaped Decomposition Algorithm for Stochastic Security Constrained Unit Commitment with Renewable Generation. Available at SSRN 4189386.
- Maity, M., Tolooie, A., Sinha, A. K., & Tiwari, M. K. (2021). Stochastic batch dispersion model to optimize traceability and enhance transparency using Blockchain. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 154, 107134.
- Tolooie, A., Maity, M., & Sinha, A. K. (2020). A two-stage stochastic mixed-integer program for reliable supply chain network design under uncertain disruptions and demand. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 148, 106722.
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=ENerQVYAAAAJ
Contact Dr. Tolooie
1501 Mercer University Drive
Macon, GA 31207
Stetson-Hatcher School of Business, Room 221