Dr. Faye A. Sisk
Professor of Management
- PhD, University of Florida/Kellogg Fellow
- MBA, Kennesaw State University
- MED, University of North Florida
- BA, Agnes Scott College
- Medical Technologist MT (ASCP), Emory University Medical Center
- BUS 699 Strategic Management
- BUS 602 Human Capital Management
- BUS 613 Ethical Leadership
- HCM 600 Elements & International Health Policy
- HCM 604 Health Care Quality & Research Methods
- HIMSS: Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Senior Fellow
- ACHE: American College of Healthcare Executives
- Academy of Management
- SMA: Southern Management Association
- Online Teaching Effectiveness: Closing the Gap, (Conference Proceedings) Marketing Management Association, 2019.
- Human Resource Development and Human Resource Management Levers for Sustained Competitive Advantage, Journal of Management and Organization, 2018.
- Business Incubators as Driver’s of Pivotal Talent Development in China, Journal of Global Business Development, 2016.
- Economics & Epidemics: An Expansion of Managing Risk & Enhanced Accountability, Journal of Leadership, Accountability & Ethics, 2016.
- 2013 SSBE Faculty of the Year
- 2004 Beta Gamma Sigma
- 1999 Women Health Executives Women Leadership Award
- 1996 Delta Omega Public Health Honor Society
- 1981 Phi Kappa Phi
Contact Dr. Sisk
3001 Mercer University Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Business & Education Academic Building, Room 202