School of Business
Rethink what’s possible and generate new ideas
Develop a strong foundation of business knowledge and cultivate specialized skills necessary for aspiring entrepreneurs and innovators through Mercer’s Innovation MBA. This weekend-cohort program on Mercer’s Macon campus builds on essential business concepts in economics, marketing, finance, and management while challenging students to learn how to develop new ideas and rethink what exists. Classes meet on Mercer’s Macon campus on Fridays and Saturdays, and the program can be completed in as little as 12 months.
- Curriculum includes specialized courses in idea and product generation, supply chain management, and negotiation
- Weekend classes meet every two weeks to accommodate full-time employment
- A cohort model cultivates collaboration and networking among peers, colleagues, and faculty
- The Mercer Innovation Center provides a space for like-minded entrepreneurs and innovators to take ideas from conception to market
Why a Mercer MBA?Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), putting Mercer in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. We are recognized among the “Best Business Schools” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review, and are listed among the “Best On-Campus MBA Programs” by The Princeton Review.
Students enjoy small classes with personalized attention from distinguished, experienced faculty as well as personal service from our dedicated advising and career experts.
Individuals who successfully complete Mercer’s Innovation MBA are prepared to pursue opportunities across many industries. Graduates of Mercer’s MBA programs work for highly recognized entrepreneurs and businesses including Fortune 500 companies in positions such as:
- Benefits manager
- Customer engagement manager
- Financial analyst
- Health care administrator
- Market researcher
- Portfolio manager
- Sales director
- Supply chain analyst