School of Business
Build your skills and become a business leader
Mercer’s Two-Year MBA is designed to equip international students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed and work in fast-paced corporate environments. MBA coursework is delivered through top-notch instruction, hands-on experiences, and immersive training in the business culture of the United States.
Students complete their coursework on Mercer’s Atlanta campus – the heart of the southeastern business hub. And with many of the world’s top corporations headquartered in the city, students gain a deeper understanding of the business world as well as the practices of some of the country’s most profitable companies.
Students can benefit from:
- Eight-week sessions, allowing students to complete the program in as little as two years
- Courses taught by Ph.D.-credentialed faculty with relevant professional experience
- Small, face-to-face classes provide students with greater support in their coursework and professional development
- Housing available for students on Mercer’s beautiful campus, providing easier access to Atlanta’s business market
- Access to the Mercer business network through faculty mentorship, guest speakers, networking opportunities, and career management services
- Academic advisors available to help facilitate course scheduling and progression
Why a Mercer MBA?
Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), putting Mercer in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. We are recognized among the “Best Business Schools” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review, and are listed among the “Best On-Campus MBA Programs” by The Princeton Review.
Students enjoy small classes with personalized attention from distinguished, experienced faculty as well as personal service from our dedicated advising and career experts.